Buying a House
or other Property
Pre-perusal of Contract of Sale and Vendor’s Statement
It is important for prospective Purchasers to have the Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendor’s Statement looked at by us prior to you signing anything. We can help you understand what planning restrictions apply, what building regulations mean and how they might affect you and draw your attention to any easements or encumbrances that affect the Title. Simply request the Real Estate Agent fax a copy of the documents to us, we shall then read them and report to you on not just their contents but as to anything we feel is 'missing' and should be added for your protection.
By having documents perused before signing we can identify and hopefully take steps to fix, or protect you from, any potential problems that may arise later. If potential problems are identified and dealt with at the sign up stage it will help the settlement process to run smoothly.
We will not charge you for reviewing the documentation pre-purchase as this service is included in our fee.
Conveyancing for Purchasers
Our fixed fee for conveyancing includes
- Taking instructions
- Perusal of the Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendors Statement and advising you
- All Conveyancing work (as defined in the Conveyancers Act 2006) anywhere in Victoria
- All disbursements associated with the Conveyancing work
- All property enquiries such as title searches and various statutory authority certificates
- All standard office costs (postage, faxes, telephone calls, photocopying)
- Liaising with your financier and booking settlement with your financier – if applicable
- Arranging settlement with all parties involved
- Attendance at settlement
- Provide confirmation to you once settled
- Post settlement attendances and submissions to the relevant authorities
- Storage of your file for 7 years in a secure storage facility off site
- Safe and secure destruction of your file after 7 years
- Including GST
- Additional fee of $165.00 is charged for each Owners Corporation Certificate – if required
- We can also arrange Title Insurance for your added protection
Check your desired property is really what you think it is. Give us a call on 03 9682 0549 before you sign.