Selling a House
or other Property
When selling your property in Victoria, fast and efficient conveyancing services are the key to a smooth transaction.
Whether it is your home or an investment property, you'll appreciate our affordable and hassle-free fixed-price conveyancing services.
Based in Hampton, Residential Property & Conveyancing Specialists can assist you with a full range of vendor’s conveyancing services, and our inclusive fixed fee covers everything that's normally needed:
- Obtain your instructions by way of a simple form for you to complete.
- All Conveyancing work (as defined in the Conveyancers Act 2006)
- All disbursements associated with the Conveyancing work
- Complete searches (not just copies) with relevant government departments and authorities for inclusion in the Section 32 Vendor's Statement.
- Prepare the Section 32 Vendor Statement and Contract of Sale (including any Auction or additional Special Conditions, where required).
- Prepare Section 27 Early Release of Deposit, where required.
- Ensure that the Contract of Sale is executed correctly and exchanged between the parties.
- Monitor to ensure Deposit is paid and Loan Approval dates are achieved.
- Monitor all other conditions of the Contract of Sale.
- Prepare State Revenue Office – Goods Statement.
- Arrange execution of the Transfer of Land and Goods Statement
- All standard office costs (postage, faxes, telephone calls, photocopying)
- Liaising with your financier to prepare the discharge of mortgage – if applicable
- Booking settlement with your financier – if applicable
- Arranging settlement with all parties involved
- Attendance at settlement
- Provide confirmation to yourself and the agent once settled
- Post settlement attendances and submissions to the relevant authorities
- Storage of your file for 7 years in a secure storage facility off site
- Safe and secure destruction of your file after 7 years
- Including GST
- If an Owners Corporation Certificate is required, there is an additional fee of $165.00 for each certificate
Our conveyancing documentation is always fully comprehensive – we do not cut corners. Based on your instructions and requirements, we’ll prepare a complete and comprehensive Section 32, including Vendors Statement and Contracts of Sale in preparation of your sale. We will also work towards your auction date or any other deadlines you might have.
Learn how we can reduce the hassle of selling your property. Give us a call on 03 9682 0549.